Sawtooth Wood Recycling
Join 181 other followers
Currently Sawing: Custom Black Walnut Orders
October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I took the pledge to use healthier materials and you can too at healthiermaterialslab.org/pledge #healthymaterialspledge 4 years ago
- Moving into new pad! #eagle #idaho #swr #pineslab #blessed #woodwork instagram.com/p/BZiCn_QhXeJ/ 5 years ago
- @JohnBlackman7 Heard the new administration was trying to railroad you for being true to yourself and hadn't heard if they'd caught a clue 5 years ago
- Heading to Vietnam/Cambodia in search of construction materials. 5 years ago
- Black walnut yard art installation. #sawtoothwood #SWR #sunvalley #idaho #yardart #blackwalnut instagram.com/p/9FlQQZFsnd/ 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Woodworking
Our Maple table base with glass top is complete!
This Maple Table base is proceeding nicely. Almost ready for finish!
The Thailand Redwood really grabbed my attention; I just had to show another picture!
You will enjoy this reclaimed fir table if you like counting growth rings. This is a very unique piece with a 12″ reclaimed slab sitting on a steel patina base. With lots of character on each side this piece … Continue reading
The huge slabs we milled yesterday turned out excellent. We will finish cutting, and getting them all stickered today.
We are milling a huge black walnut log tomorrow. It is 14′ long and 4’6″ on one end and approx. 6′ on the other!
We milled six logs this week. Here is a sneak preview of what’s to come!
This piece is in the process…