Sawtooth Wood Recycling
Currently Sawing: Custom Black Walnut Orders
June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I took the pledge to use healthier materials and you can too at healthiermaterialslab.org/pledge #healthymaterialspledge 4 years ago
- Moving into new pad! #eagle #idaho #swr #pineslab #blessed #woodwork instagram.com/p/BZiCn_QhXeJ/ 4 years ago
- @JohnBlackman7 Heard the new administration was trying to railroad you for being true to yourself and hadn't heard if they'd caught a clue 5 years ago
- Heading to Vietnam/Cambodia in search of construction materials. 5 years ago
- Black walnut yard art installation. #sawtoothwood #SWR #sunvalley #idaho #yardart #blackwalnut instagram.com/p/9FlQQZFsnd/ 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Hardwood slabs
Black walnut platform bed after receiving a ladies touch!
The Thailand Redwood really grabbed my attention; I just had to show another picture!
I just returned from Thailand after discovering these magnificent Thai Redwood Dining Tables. They are absolutely beautiful; with single slabs ranging from 3-6″ thick x 36+” width and 10 feet in length. I have additional pictures available with different wood … Continue reading
At 3 1/4 in. thick, 40″ at the narrowest, and 14′ in length, these slabs are definitely something to see! Order yours today.
Check out The Open Rooms’ new location in Ketchum, Idaho. If that’s not possible, please view their link on the right. We have greatly enjoyed working with Heather Newhouse, and her husband Matt as they help to get our beautiful … Continue reading
We started our new dehumidification kiln last week, and it’s running like a champ. We have 2800 bf of very large Black Walnut slabs drying. We electronically monitor the moisture content of the load continually, and will keep you posted … Continue reading
We have been getting lots of orders for unique slabs for bathroom vanities. Here we have 1″ wide black walnut strips glued together for a kitchen island cutting block with a slab tabletop in the background.
The huge slabs we milled yesterday turned out excellent. We will finish cutting, and getting them all stickered today.