Sawtooth Wood Recycling
Join 181 other subscribers
Currently Sawing: Custom Black Walnut Orders
January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I took the pledge to use healthier materials and you can too at healthiermaterialslab.org/pledge #healthymaterialspledge 4 years ago
- Moving into new pad! #eagle #idaho #swr #pineslab #blessed #woodwork instagram.com/p/BZiCn_QhXeJ/ 5 years ago
- @JohnBlackman7 Heard the new administration was trying to railroad you for being true to yourself and hadn't heard if they'd caught a clue 6 years ago
- Heading to Vietnam/Cambodia in search of construction materials. 6 years ago
- Black walnut yard art installation. #sawtoothwood #SWR #sunvalley #idaho #yardart #blackwalnut instagram.com/p/9FlQQZFsnd/ 7 years ago
Category Archives: Furniture
This is a side view of a Maple Table Base for a project that we are going to start soon. A glass top will sit on top to expose the beauty of the finished wood.
At 3 1/4 in. thick, 40″ at the narrowest, and 14′ in length, these slabs are definitely something to see! Order yours today.
As a follow-up to the massive Black Walnut Slabs that are ready to exit the dehumidification kiln, we have slabbed a load of large diameter/long length slabs for your interior table or outdoor “picnic” table!
Check out The Open Rooms’ new location in Ketchum, Idaho. If that’s not possible, please view their link on the right. We have greatly enjoyed working with Heather Newhouse, and her husband Matt as they help to get our beautiful … Continue reading
We have been getting lots of orders for unique slabs for bathroom vanities. Here we have 1″ wide black walnut strips glued together for a kitchen island cutting block with a slab tabletop in the background.
The huge slabs we milled yesterday turned out excellent. We will finish cutting, and getting them all stickered today.
We are milling a huge black walnut log tomorrow. It is 14′ long and 4’6″ on one end and approx. 6′ on the other!
We milled six logs this week. Here is a sneak preview of what’s to come!