Sawtooth Wood Recycling
Join 181 other followers
Currently Sawing: Custom Black Walnut Orders
October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I took the pledge to use healthier materials and you can too at healthiermaterialslab.org/pledge #healthymaterialspledge 4 years ago
- Moving into new pad! #eagle #idaho #swr #pineslab #blessed #woodwork instagram.com/p/BZiCn_QhXeJ/ 5 years ago
- @JohnBlackman7 Heard the new administration was trying to railroad you for being true to yourself and hadn't heard if they'd caught a clue 5 years ago
- Heading to Vietnam/Cambodia in search of construction materials. 5 years ago
- Black walnut yard art installation. #sawtoothwood #SWR #sunvalley #idaho #yardart #blackwalnut instagram.com/p/9FlQQZFsnd/ 6 years ago
Author Archives: Sawtooth Wood Recycling
This Maple Table base is proceeding nicely. Almost ready for finish!
The Thailand Redwood really grabbed my attention; I just had to show another picture!
I just returned from Thailand after discovering these magnificent Thai Redwood Dining Tables. They are absolutely beautiful; with single slabs ranging from 3-6″ thick x 36+” width and 10 feet in length. I have additional pictures available with different wood … Continue reading
Whittling on Maple Table Base for glass tabletop!
You will enjoy this reclaimed fir table if you like counting growth rings. This is a very unique piece with a 12″ reclaimed slab sitting on a steel patina base. With lots of character on each side this piece … Continue reading
This is a side view of a Maple Table Base for a project that we are going to start soon. A glass top will sit on top to expose the beauty of the finished wood.
Salt and Pepper Grinders
At 3 1/4 in. thick, 40″ at the narrowest, and 14′ in length, these slabs are definitely something to see! Order yours today.
As a follow-up to the massive Black Walnut Slabs that are ready to exit the dehumidification kiln, we have slabbed a load of large diameter/long length slabs for your interior table or outdoor “picnic” table!